When you become part of the ACEC Retirement Trust, you get a powerful partner with strong resources that will handle your retirement plan for you, letting you keep your own resources focused on your business.
The ACEC Retirement Trust is of a size that allows any size firm to have enormous buying power, with more than 260 participating firms, and more than 16,000 participants. The Trust was originally formed in 1973 for the purpose of bundling multiple unaffiliated firms to provide:
- Greater fiduciary protection for individual plans
- Cost effective administration and recordkeeping
- Quality, low-cost investments typically unavailable to individual firms
- Innovative participant education resources
- More frequent and detailed review and reporting without tying up your internal resources
- The highest level of expertise from firms that are leaders in the retirement plan industry, chosen by us to be the pillars of our services team